Note: groups.io will be down for maintenance this evening, starting at 2AM Pacific Time (9AM Thursday 10/17/2019 UTC), for up to two hours.
Group DescriptionThe mission of Boston Civic Media is to build relationships, share knowledge and develop innovative curriculum in civic media. This is a faculty-led initiative that links ten higher education institutions and numerous community partner organizations across the Greater Boston region. This initiative is organized by the Emerson Engagement Lab and funded by the Teagle Foundation.
The broader Boston Civic Media Network includes practitioners, students, nonprofits and government leaders. We want to work towards building a strong, collaborative network of engaged research and teaching across the Boston area.
- 306 Members
- 415 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.